"The hardest part of being selfless is losing yourself."
It's really hard to think less of yourself and more of other people.
It's unfair to consider other people's feelings rather than your own emotions.
It ain't right to care for other people who's never gonna care for you that much.
It's unusual to continue being good to someone who's been taking you for granted
for the longest of time.
But still you chose to love the only way your heart knows to love, selfless.
You willingly give your all despite the knowledge that no matter how much
you will receive it is still not as much as what you have given.
But sometimes, in the stillness of everything you demand for attention, for reciprocation,
for a reward, for something in return, or even just a sign of appreciation.
There is this part of you that wants to be loved the way you have loved.
for Once, the selfless wanted to be the selfish.
the giver wanted to be the receiver.
the lover wanted to be the loved one.
the friend who's always there wanted someone
to be there for him as well.
No matter how badly you want things to happen the way you prefer to,
it won't happen that quickly.
"I want to know how it feels to be wanted, to be loved and to be cared for."
Monday, October 8, 2007
LA SALLE (HAS 7 LETTERS) WINS ITS 7TH TITLE ON THE 7TH DAY OF OCTOBER 2007 IN THE 7TH DECADE OF THE UAAP WHICH HAD ITS FIRST GAME ON JULY 7, 2007.
1. La Salle wins its 7th Title
2. 7th Decade of UAAP. Season 70. 7+0=7
3. 7th day of October
4. Year 2007
5. We beat Ateneo Twice(2) in 5 Games = 7
6. 2 is Greather than 14 ( 14 divided by 2 = 7)
7. La Salle has 7 letters
8. Halftime Score of DLSU is 34. 3+4=7
9. 3rd Quarter ends with DLSU at 52. Again 5+2=7
10. LaSalle has an overall record of 19 wins 6 loses. 19+6=25. 2+5 = 7
11. UE has an overall record of 14 wins and 2 loses. 14+2=16. 1+6 = 7
12. Pumaren has 7 letters
13. The replay was aired last night at channel 61. 6+1=7
14. Archers = 7 letters
15. Final Score is 73-64= 9. Nine (9) points - Game (2) = 7
2401 Taft Avenue..
2 + 4 + 0 + 1 = Yes, that's correct...7 !!!