Friday, May 16, 2008

parentless this summer

disclaimer :
this blogpost won't inspire you and won't be of help to you. so, if you still want to read this, then go on. hahaha.


my mom and my brother are not here in the philippines
which leaves us (my other brother and i), parentless.

in some ways, it's kinda cool.
you know, without the "sermons" that sometimes come out of nowhere,
and all the "do this, do that" or the "don't-you-know-how-to-fix-your-bed?" taglines of my mom.

when i first realized that my mom's going for a vacation,
i said to myself "Great! I'll get even more stuck here at home since I have to take care
of a lot of stuffs including taming my wild brother. lmao."

well, indeed i was right.
haha.
but it's okay.

at least, she gave me money. haha.

but then, she gave me the responsibility to allocate the budget for daily market expenses
and so on.

it's cool coz' i get to be the boss of the house. haha. though no one seems to care even my own brother. haha. kiddin'.

i am really bored right now,
i'm all alone in the room doing nothing.

and my brother (who was supposed to be with me right now) is somewhere out there beneath the sun probably swimming and having fun.
yes, he's gone with his friends. and they went some far place just to have a swim.

ahaha.

so here i am, literally alone.
dad's not here
mom's not here
paolo's not here
anton's not here.

while i rot myself here at home.

should i go to the mall?
should i watch a movie?

i should.

but i can't.

haha.

weeeeeee.

pero one of these days,

kailangan kong maglakwatsa.

No comments: