Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Two of the most famous and award-winning artists of their generation will perform live at Taguig City.

Those artists are none other than Chris Brown and Rihanna! :)

Yep, I'm going to watch it and I already have the ticket.

I went to National Bookstore RP to try my luck in buying the ticket but the customer service there told me that the tickets are only being sold at selected outlets. I asked her which outlet is she talking about, she told me to try National Bookstore Harrison. Then, she told me to go to RP's cutomer service. I obediently(lol) went there but unfortunately, the customer service assistant had a break. So, i waited for a few minutes then she came back to her post. And I approached her and ask her if there are other ticket outlets of the CB & R concert at RP. And Alas! She told me to go to the Robinson's Department Store Customer Service where they are selling the ticket. Parang Pinagpasa-pasahan lang ako di ba?Haha

At the third customer service, I asked about the CB & R ticket. I told the person there that I wanted the 1,545 pesos ticket. She told me "yung SELVER?" Trying to hide my laughter, I smiled and said yes. Hahaha. :) Voila! She gave me the ticket and a brief orientation about the ticket.

The concert is free standing so nakatayo kami. Haha.

malayo ako sa stage. LOL. Hahaha

No comments: