Saturday, June 9, 2007

a world without ears

Sometimes, this world is too busy to pause.. and to listen.

Everybody wants to do something.

Everybody wants to be the one to talk and to be heard.

There isn't much person who's willing to listen openly because I live in

a world that's deaf, a world without ears,

A world that doesn't seem to care and listen to someone like me who wants to be heard.

But thanks to this world, I have learned to write... and i'm passionate about it.

I have learned to express myself through writing. At least, though no one is listening, I am able to free myself from the emotions inside my heart.. ΓΌ

- - - - - - - - - -
This world would be a better place if everybody would learn how to listen.

I'm not a very good listener. I misheard and misinterpret things sometimes...but the mere fact that I open myself to listen to others is already a big step in a society where everybody longs to be heard.

No comments: