Monday, January 28, 2008

poor unfortunate soul

want to know what LUCK had come to me this day?

it's like this, i placed all the files of my Machine Project1 in my USB since my computer is suh a CRAP. a big pile of technological bullshit. I decided to do my MP at my mom's soon-to-be-laptop. So, i then took my usb and checked the files there. It opened, and i deleted some files when suddenly, with one struck of misfortune, my USB got destroyed, damaged, corrupted, or whatever shit you may call it.. basta nasira siya. tapos. hahaha. as in kahit ilang beses kong subukan hindi na siya maread ng pc. hindi na nga nagbiblink yung LED pag kinakabit mo siya sa usb port e. haha.

Hindi lang yung files sa MP ang nawala.. pati pala yung RESIN. haha. :D

Oh well, i have to start from scratch..... fuck. haha

No comments: